Mango Halwa |Mango Sheera | How to make MangoHalwa or Mango Semolina Pudding/Halwa/Sheera
|Mango Sheera/ Halwa Recipe|
Mango Halwa recipe is just exactly the way we make other Semolina Halwa.
The only addition is of mango pulp and you get delicious Mango Halwa.
If you are looking for more recipes from this blog please do check.
Mango Sheera/ Halwa Recipe(step by step Instructions)
- Melt the ghee in a heavy bottom pan.
- Add the semolina in the melted ghee and roast it and stir continuously, until semolina turns into golden brown colour and sweet aroma starts to come.
- In a separate pan on medium heat, Boil the sugar and milk mixture.
- Add milk and sugar mixture in the roasted semolina over medium heat.
- Stir continuously to prevent lump formation.
- Once the semolina starts boiling reduce flame.
- Add the mango pulp and mix well.
- Stir till moisture reduces and semolina will get a proper consistency and will and begins to come away from the sides of the pan.
- Turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool to a warm temperature.
- Sprinkle the sliced almonds, pistachio and serve.