Whole Wheat Almond Cookies Recipes| Whole Wheat Almond Eggless Cookies|Whole Wheat-Almond Butter Cookies
These quick and easy to make Eggless whole wheat flour Almond cookies are the perfect treat for any occasion.
You can make them whenever you want at home.
These Cookies are made from powdered almond, whole wheat flour and butter.
More recipes from this blog:Whole Wheat Coconut Cookies
Eggless whole wheat almond cookies recipe (Step by step with photo)
Preparation Time: 30 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
Serves: 20-25 cookies
Main Ingredients: whole wheat flour or plain flour and almond flour
Level of cooking: Medium
- 1 cup whole wheat Flour or all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking powder
- ½ cup crushed or powdered almond
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup Sugar powder or to taste
- ¼ cup Milk or as required
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Whole or halved almonds for garnishing
- Sieve whole wheat flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add almond powder/flour and mix them well.
- Take butter and powdered sugar in a bowl and whisk them well until light & creamy.
- Add dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix well.
- Add milk little by little and knead the dough well.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll it into a round ball, keep it between your palms and press it with light hands and fix the whole or halved almond in the centre of the cookies.
- Line an aluminium foil or parchment paper over the baking tray.
- Place all the cookies on the baking tray.
- Place the baking tray in preheated oven and bake at 180-degree centigrade for 15 minutes or until cookie starts to turn little dark in colour.
- Transfer baked cookies over a cooling rack to prevent further cooking.
- Eggless Almond Cookies are ready.
- Don’t add salt, if you are using salted butter.
- You can use either cardamom powder or almond essence as per your choice.
- While placing the cookies in the tray make sure that keep enough space between cookies because their size increases on getting baked.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container at room temperature.