Mango(Aam) Lassi|Mango Lassi Recipe| How to make Mango Lassi
Mango Lassi is a healthy and popular beverage in India to beat the summer heat, prepared from ripe mango and yoghurt.
Prep Time: 5 min Total Time: 8 min Serves: 1
Main Ingredients: Mango and yoghurt
Recipe Type: Beverages
Cuisine: North Indian
Level of Cooking: Easy
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 1 cup yoghurt chilled
- 1/4 cup milk
- sugar to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped dry fruits for garnishing (optional)
- Peel and cut the mango into halves, remove the stone and cut into small pieces.
- Take the plain yoghurt, sugar and cardamom powder.
- In a blender or mixer add the mango, yoghurt, and milk.
- Blend until smooth and creamy consistency and there are no mango chunks in it.
- Add cardamom powder and sugar.
- Blend again for a minute.
- Pour it into serving glasses.
- Garnish with chopped dry fruits and serve chilled.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!