Pear and Pomegranate Smoothie-How to make Pear and Pomegranate Smoothie-Pear and Pomegranate Smoothie Recipe
|Pear and Pomegranate Smoothie|
- Pears are naturally high in vitamins C and K, as well as nutrients such as copper. They are an excellent source of dietary fiber, and fiber is good for the heart.
- Pears are high in fiber and have a low glycemic index, pears preventing a spike in blood sugar and helping to control blood glucose levels.
- Apple is rich in dietary fiber which helps prevent absorption of bad cholesterol in the gut.
- Apples are rich in antioxidant, phytonutrients flavonoids and polyphenolics.
- Apple fruit contains good quantities of vitamin-C, beta-carotene, and B-complex vitamins.
- Apples also carry a small amount of minerals like potassium, phosphorus, and calcium.
- Apple also to helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure and counters the bad influences of sodium.
More smoothies from this blog:
- Apple Pomegranate Smoothie
- Mango Banana Smoothie(tangy)
- Pineapple Banana Smoothie
- Banana Rose Smoothie with Toasted nuts