Mango(Aam) Phirni |Mango(Aam) Phirni Recipe| How to make mango(Aam) Phirni
Step By Step instruction:
- Wash and soak rice for 30 minutes.
- Grind it to a coarse paste with water and keep it ready.
- Boil the milk over medium flame.
- Add the Rice paste in the milk while stirring the milk continuously to prevent lumps.
- Stir continuously over low heat until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Add the sugar or condensed milk and stir continuously till the sugar dissolves completely.
- Allow the phirni to cool to room temperature.
Add mango pulp and saffron into the Phirni.
- Garnish with chopped mangoes and nuts and serve chilled.